[mythtv-users] is this possible (multiple tuners and sources)

Donald Oakes donald at oakesville.com
Thu Aug 11 04:17:21 UTC 2005

Dylan,

I'm doing the same thing with an HD3000 and Firewire.  For channels that
overlap both sources (and therefore both capture cards) Myth seems to
always want to record on whichever tuner you added first.  Sounds like
you want to add your PVR-150 first so that overlapping channels would
get recorded on it preferentially.

By the way, in my setup I can't watch live TV on any of the channels on
the second tuner.  When I try to change channels to one of them my
backend doesn't budge, as if it's an invalid channel.  Have you gotten
this to work?

 - Don