[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au v1.39 release

Ian Ward support at cyberpro.com.au
Wed Aug 10 23:09:51 UTC 2005

Michael Smith wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> Well, finally sorted out start and stop times for programs around
> midnight, as well as dupes from programs listed last on one day and
> duplicated first on the next (e.g., station close, Rage).
>
> I now get no warnings at all from my mythfilldatabase runs (YMMV).

Hi, and a big thanks on behalf of your user base :-)
The quality of the programme information is much better with ninemsn
than d1.com.au

Would you mind if I set my system to check for a new version of tv_grab_au ?
say every 48 hours?
Just incase I miss you on the lists.
( everything is working so well now, I won't be keeping up quite so much )

Thanks again.
Ian