[mythtv-users] Channel Icons

Marty Ravell mythtv at rave-tech.com.au
Wed Aug 10 12:27:05 UTC 2005

I'm thinking of putting some icons together for Australian TV channels as
the tv_grab_au script doesn't seem to load this stuff.

I will of course post the results to the list but I'd like to know what the
optimal size would be (I'm going to grab them from their respective websites
and reformat as necessary).

I'm assuming that .png is the format of choice. Is there anything else I
should bear in mind when collecting these images?

At this stage I'm going to do those channels that I get Foxtel and FTA in
Sydney. I don't mind keeping a repository of these if there is interest.

Regards
Marty