[mythtv-users] Problems with Tuning my DVB card for MythTV

Peter Young mythtv-users at liveitnerd.com
Wed Aug 10 10:23:29 UTC 2005

Thanks for the info.  I've got it working now.  Works really well in Xine
and only drops frames occasionly.  When I watch LiveTV or recorded shows in
Myth they stutter a lot as the CPU maxs out even though it only uses 6->12%
of CPU when recording a scheduled program.

Any tips on getting a smoother picture or am I doomed seeing that it's
running on a P3 1Ghz with 392MB RAM?

Thanks,
Peter