[mythtv-users] DVB channel problems

Eero Vuojolahti eero at vuojolahti.com
Wed Aug 10 02:15:49 UTC 2005

I have two DVB cards that are working fine in my Debian, but I have a
small problem and I couldn't find answer. When I scan channels from
mythtv-setup program the channels are added to "channel" instead of
"dvb_channel" in the database. This sucks because now i cant record from
the same MUX with only one card. I compiled Mythtv from scratch with DVB
enabled but it doesn't differ from the Debian packages. Do i have to
insert channels manually to "dvb_channel" and then delete "channel"
items or am I missing something obvious?