AW: [mythtv-users] tv_grab_de_tvtoday failed

Martin Bene martin.bene at icomedias.com
Tue Aug 9 21:10:48 UTC 2005

> getting list of channels grabbing Can't call method
> "look_down" on an undefined value at
> /usr/bin/tv_grab_de_tvtoday line 462.
> Error in 4:196: unexpected end of file
>
> Unfortunately I can debug the perl-source of tv_grab_de_tvtoday.
> But maybee someone else have the same problem and can find a solution.

Tvtoday changed their webpages slightly, so an update to the grabber
script is required; no new release yet, you need the version from cvs.

See http://membled.com/work/apps/xmltv/ for more info.

Bye, Martin
PS: I've also put up the (working) version from my system at
http://mabene.icomedias.com/xmltv/tv_grab_de_tvtoday