[mythtv-users] Dish network PPV scripts?

Mark H mrhegstrom at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 20:55:24 UTC 2005

You will want to modify the channel.pl file (If you use the
change_channel.csh script). You will need to create another if statement and
make sure to put = as ==. I used to have this working, but dont use it
anymore and my hdd crashed, thus deleting my modified script. You can see
how the other if statements are and with a little trial and error you'll get
it.