[mythtv-users] Reveiw fanless Zalman chasis

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 15:25:49 UTC 2005

You should post the specific Zalman model number. This site is so slow
I'm not going to spend any more time trying to look.

I have seen a silent Zalman in action at Stanford university. They are
gettign ready to use a number of them in their new CCRMA electronic
music department. Pretty much dead silent. All heat pumps. The only
noise out of the box was the insternal hard drive. External hard
drives could be located behind a door for more silence.

Downside of this chassis was that, in April when I saw it, it cost about $1K US.

- Mark