AW: [mythtv-users] Archiving Shows to DVD

Martin Bene martin.bene at icomedias.com
Tue Aug 9 15:11:44 UTC 2005

> Thanks for the tips. Have you got yours working reliably currently?
>
> I'm tossing another 200gb drive in as an additional LVM drive
> so I should
> be ok for a while longer but eventually I do need to burn
> stuff and remove it.

No :-)

I'm just rewriting the whole commercial cutting and remultiplexing part
to use projectx for demux + cut and mplex for remultiplexing the
seperated streams. Projectx looks like the best OS project for
avoiding/fixing a/v sync problems at the moment. While cutting can't be
done at arbitrary frames (GOP only), I've got high hopes that the result
will actually WORK. I'll let you know how it goes.

Bye, Martin