[mythtv-users] Scientific Atlanta 3250 HD STB

Jon Kunze jon99ut at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 12:04:27 UTC 2005

Well I'm hoping that when the Tech comes out on Saturday, he is half as
helpful as the guy you got. He is supposedly bringing a Pioneer Box, so
hopefully either it will work with Myth, or he ends up bringing a compatible
box.

TW in Columbus, Ohio (my TW provider) tells me that they don't provide
SA3250HD with 1394, and that they don't provide the compatible Motorola box
either. Has anyone gotten either of these boxes from Time Warner? I'm just
curious, because three customer service people have told me that they don't
provide these boxes, but of course they told me a week ago that they didn't
have to provide me with a 1394 device (until I started reading the FCC
regulation).