[mythtv-users] Storage of currently tuned channel

Rob Bongiovi rbongiovi at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 9 00:02:36 UTC 2005

Is there a way to do this from within a script like
Jarod's mythpowerbutton.sh?

I am trying to make this as wife/children friendly and
run into this problem. Would like to allow them to hit
a button and have the box kill the frontend, stop the
backend, fix the start channel, start the backend, and
start the front end. I can do all except the fixing
the start channel.

Anyone have a one line command prompt way to do this?

Thanks,
Rob