[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au / Foxtel

Jay Nawaz jay at nawaz.mine.nu
Mon Aug 8 23:54:32 UTC 2005

I had dreadful dramas trying to capture IR data from foxtel remote...the
remote sends out multiple commands to work with different set-top boxes
and it was too much for my cumbersome lirc skills.  luckily someone
posted the pace Satellite STB lirc.conf file and i was able to use
that...got no idea where i got it from but if that's the STB you've got,
i'll send it through.