[mythtv-users] mythmusic shuts down mythfrontend

Neil neil-on-mythtv at restricted.dyndns.org
Mon Aug 8 17:41:37 UTC 2005

Hey guys,

I've been using mythtv for almost 7 months now. It's always been mythmusic
that's been buggy in my end. I'm able to play music but there are times that
it crashes mythfrontend. It only crashes when I play music. Sometimes works
well, but sometimes not. 95%, it's working well. I guess it's time to
escalate this issue.

Can you guys tell me what to do on what I should capture which I can send to
people who knows how to figure out what problem I'm encountering(such as
what parameter should be added to mythfrontend, debug level, etc).

Thank you very much in advance.

Neil