[mythtv-users] PVR 350, closed captioning, commercial detection

mail2 Pascal.Favre at gmx.net
Mon Aug 8 17:00:30 UTC 2005

Hello Chris

Great explanation. About point 4. Does it only look for the watermark in the lower right corner ?
Looking at German/Swiss/Austria Television it would only catch one channel (RTL-2).
80% use the upper right  corner, the others use the upper left corner.
You think mythcommflag has to be changed to do a better job ?

Pascal