[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au script from this list. Anyone elsehadproblems today?

Brian May bam at snoopy.apana.org.au
Mon Aug 8 10:07:12 UTC 2005

    Michael> When I tried d1, it didnt give episode information for
    Michael> example, so if you record a tv servies then myth doesnt
    Michael> know enough about the episode to tell if it has recorded
    Michael> that particular episode before.

For some shows d1 does have episodes.

When I stopped using it though, mythtv was treating every new episode
of a show as a completely different TV show.

I suspect it was appending the episode to the title. This meant every
recording for the shows effected had to be manually configured.

Also around this time, all Dr Who episodes had the same title, despite
the fact the indicated episode ended the week before.
--
Brian May <bam at snoopy.apana.org.au>