[mythtv-users] Latest SVN pegs my CPU for 720p and 1080i

David Asher david.asher at caviumnetworks.com
Mon Aug 8 02:35:31 UTC 2005

I ended up backing up to 6836 to try the Cuy patches for ATSC scanning.
To be safe I started with a new mysql database.

I'm now getting the CPU load I expect.  I'll move forward to the latest
again soon to see if it was the database causing my performance problems.

I haven't seen the recording problems you mentioned, but I've only got 1
pcHDTV HD-3000.

David.