[mythtv-users] Can't watch Video's on front end???

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 00:06:31 UTC 2005

I got it working, thanks guys for all the input. It helps if NFS is
running on the backend...

I'm also able to use mplayer which I thought was strange but I'm
running an earlier version of xebian, maybe that's it?

One other quick question if anyone is still following this thread. I
don't have any DVD cover images? is this an update or change I need to
make that I'm unaware of?

Thanks.

AJM,