[mythtv-users] Filesystem locations & sizes for fresh install FC4 & MythTV

James Nykiel jnykiel at ispmonsters.com
Sun Aug 7 22:39:04 UTC 2005

Greetings:

I am interested in setting up a box with Fedora Core 4 and MythTV, the box has 1GB RAM, two U160 SCSI HDD's, one HDD is 18GB, and the other HDD is 73GB.  I plan on doing a fresh install of both with Fedora Core 4 and MythTV and would like to know on what drives, what, and what size filesystems should be created, also I may have another 73GB drive made available to me down the road at some point if it even matters.  Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks - James