[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au v1.31

Andy Foster fostandy at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 12:38:54 UTC 2005

Hey,

I thought I'd give 1.32 a go as whatever the other script I'm using
hasn't worked for a week (I've long since given up trying to keep
track of what's out there :), so I generated a config file for
Brisbane, and it works fine with slow => 0. However with slow 1 (after
deleting the cached.pl made with slow=>0, or it will ignore the new
slow=>1 directive - not sure if this is intentional behaviour but it
baffled me for a bit), the script spits out a stack of:

myth at pveer .xmltv $ ./tv_grab_au
grabbing 5 days into /tmp/tv_grab_au/guide.xml
Use of uninitialized value in split at ./tv_grab_au line 440, <> line 1.
Use of uninitialized value in string eq at ./tv_grab_au line 444, <> line 1.
channel mismatch for 'Jay Jay the Jet Plane' (pid = 12449372)
Exiting subroutine via next at ./tv_grab_au line 447, <> line 1.
Use of uninitialized value in split at ./tv_grab_au line 440, <> line 1.
Use of uninitialized value in string eq at ./tv_grab_au line 444, <> line 1.
channel mismatch for 'Rage' (pid = 12396671)

I tried looking at the code but I'm not familiar with perl at all so
all I saw was the matrix.. The contents of @td seems to be malformed
however:
- Fire Engine Evan/Tracy's Candy Catastrophe ~~~ Cartoon ~~~ This
children's program follows the adventures of Jay Jay and his friends
as they take off in search of fun and excitement. ~~~  ~~~

Where ~~~ is my delimeter.

I do recall trying to deal with this problem before, but not getting
anywhere. What might be causing this?