[mythtv-users] Xbox install via http://bit.blkbk.com scripts, does it show progress?

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 10:22:45 UTC 2005

Guys,

I am trying to install MythTV on my Xbox but have run into (another)
roadblock.  I forgot to read ahead properly and instead of installing
Xebian via Dennis' scripts, I went and did it myself from the live CD.

Now, when I was looking at installing Myth, I was told (thanks Phill
;) ) that I should probably use the above mentioned scripts.  Looking
at the doco on the site and the actual scripts, I could probably skip
the bootstrap mode and go straight to the MythTV install but when I do
the ./install.pl -c script, I get no apparent progress and the process
seems to just sit there :|

Am I doing something wrong?  Is it working and just not showing it?
Have I screwed up because I installed Xebian by myself.

Thanks kindly,
Whytey
GMAIL is 'da bomb baby....YEAH

I have GMail invites, if you want one, email me direct.