[mythtv-users] Which remote?

mythtv at sci.fi mythtv at sci.fi
Sat Aug 6 23:28:40 UTC 2005

I've been thinking about a PDA turned into a RC, since it can be used a
bit more diversly. Problem is that I don't know how well "good" it is as
an RC, never tried, I mean how good the feel, etc is. The funny thing
about RC's is that an RC is a lot harder to make than it seems, it
really needs thought if you want it to be good, and I'm annoyed by every
product giving their own RC, instead the price could be dropped, and
with the saved money everybody could buy one good RC, instead of all
these crappy RC's I have my home full of ;-)

But does anybody have experience with PDA's as an RC ?