[mythtv-users] TV lasts 1 second then dies

James Colannino james at colannino.org
Sat Aug 6 19:50:16 UTC 2005

Javier Perez wrote:

>On 8/6/05, tommy <myth-user at tommywatson.com> wrote:
>

>>James Colannino wrote:
>>

>>>Hey everyone.  I've been googling around trying to find a solution to
>>>this, but haven't found one yet :(
>>>

>>http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/154

>I had a similar problem. It had to do with the order in which
>Mythbackend was started regarding to IVTV or somehting like that.
>
>It was discussed here
>http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2005-July/094518.html

I wish that was my problem :(  I've tried disabling the backend starting
at boot and manually starting it after the system loaded all the drivers
and it still doesn't work.  I wanted to try the solution that tommy
posted, but unfortunately I can't figure out how to manually edit the
mysql setting (I'm not very familiar with mysql.)

James

--
My blog: http://www.crazydrclaw.com/
My homepage: http://james.colannino.org/

"You can only find truth with logic if you have already found truth without it." --G. K. Chesterton