[mythtv-users] Operating System of choice ?

mythtv at sci.fi mythtv at sci.fi
Fri Aug 5 22:34:09 UTC 2005

"I'm running everything fine in 64-bit mode."
Have you tried in 32-bit mode ? Was there any difference in speed? Does
anybody know if there's some tests done on the subject, as I'm almost
100% on AMD, and ~95% on 64-bit, they aren't that much more expensive,
and the 3000+ I have already was easily overclocked to 3700-3800+ with
the boxset cooling. So I'm pretty pleased with them in general, and am
hoping the 64-bit mode gives some extra boost ;-)