[mythtv-users] Re: MythGame Fullscreen

Steve Nuffer nuffersp at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 5 13:46:50 UTC 2005

I forgot to mention the version of mame and snes

xmame (x11) version 0.97 (Aug  2 2005)
Snes9X 1.43

Any suggestions on the full screen?  Also, for it to work I need to put "--noperfect-yuv" on the Mame Binary Location.

e.g.  /usr/local/bin/xmame.x11 --noperfect-yuv

Anytime that I scan for games it has a problem with the version.  The problem is actually the --noperfect-yuv option.  I have placed the "perfect-yuv 0" in my  /usr/local/share/xmame/xmamerc but it isn't working.

Thanks
Steve

http://mail.yahoo.com