[mythtv-users] Enabilng: XvMC Unichrome LVD" and "use Xv picture controls" = hangs. How to avoid ?

Warpme warpme at o2.pl
Thu Aug 4 21:07:00 UTC 2005

Hi *

Quick question:

I have EPIA M10k, KnoppMyth R5A16 and PVR250.

Enabling simultaneously: "XvMC Unichrome LVD" and "use Xv picture
controls" causes hangs of Mythfrontend when I use picture controls :-(

Is there any easy way to avoid this via some config tweaking, or should
I update some components of MythTV ?

Thanx in advance !

--
cYa, 3.14iotr/2
Nie ma złych systemów operacyjnych. Może tylko brakować alkoholu !!!

Zwrotne bajty daj na "warpme_removeit_ at o2.pl"