[mythtv-users] Pundit mythtv

Neale Swinnerton mythtv-users.spam at isismanor.com
Wed Aug 3 23:09:53 UTC 2005

 >>Yes I don't understand this either. It could be some wierd setting on my
 >>system. I will investigate what's going on and report back. It won't be
 >>till the weekend tho.
 >>

 > Sounds like I am in good company then.  :)
 >
 > Will be interested in the results.

Actually I got back from the pub early ;-)

I looked at my Recording Profiles for the PVR-250. If I set the Stream
type to MPEG-2 TS (transport stream) it doesn't play  back with
XvMC-VLD. If I set the Stream type to MPEG-PS (program stream) it does
play back with XvMC-VLD. I don't know if this is expected behaviour. I
was using TS because there were some problems with PS streams a few
months ago, which may have been resolved.