[mythtv-users] Tuning in a DVB-T card

david clements david.clements at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Aug 3 19:40:37 UTC 2005

Hello all,

Ive been trying to get mythtv working for some time under fedora, previously I
was struggling due to poor Driver support for the 90002 Nova-T but I think by
using FC4 I have got past that. I am struggling however to get channels tuned
in, while the channel list is populated this has come from xmltv rather than
tuning so the channels can not be reached. All scans I have run from mythsetup
have come up blank, do I need to enter a transport frequency or channel
frequency to scan? If so where can these frequencies to try be found?

Thankyou

David