[mythtv-users] Firewire Port on Scientific Atlantic 8000HD

Bryan Ware mythtv at hb-computers.com
Wed Aug 3 17:22:25 UTC 2005

Any, all, some. Don't know, up until I move last month, I only ever had
analog. Got a good deal from Comcast when I moved and now I have digital
with their stupid DVR. I think I am going to take it back to see if they
have Motorola ones. What are the easiest firewire enabled Settop boxes out
there?

Thanks,
Bryan