[mythtv-users] Pundit mythtv

Neale Swinnerton mythtv-users.spam at isismanor.com
Wed Aug 3 16:02:24 UTC 2005

> I don't think I understand.  If the PVR-350/250 encodes a show in mpeg2
> format what kind of transcoding is needed to get this to play through an
> epia board?

Yes I don't understand this either. It could be some wierd setting on my
system. I will investigate what's going on and report back. It won't be
till the weekend tho.

> What does XVMC-VLD do?

XvMC is XVideo Motion Compensation, which allows Hardware Acceleration of
various aspects of Video. Some info here:

http://www.xfree86.org/~mvojkovi/XvMC_API.txt

XvMC-VLD is an extension of XvMC to support the CLE266 decoder found on
Epia boards. Some info here:

http://unichrome.sourceforge.net/