[mythtv-users] UK Sky+ box with Pace rf2link

Julian Edwards myth at julian-edwards.com
Tue Aug 2 19:34:54 UTC 2005

Simon Kenyon wrote:

>i have great difficulty getting that to work on my grundig - but have no
>problems with it on my pace digibox
>
>have you made sure that everything digibox/mythbox are all powered off and
>wired up before starting. i did find that wiring up the rf2link while the
>digibox was powered was not good enough.

I went from two totally powered down boxes.  No luck still :(

I did notice that there's about 0.3v on the cable even before the PC end
is plugged in.  Does that sound normal?  I am wondering if my rf2link
device is bust. :/

It looks like from some of your previous posts that you've not got Sky+
yourself though right?  I only got this box because it's got svideo out
(and AC3) whereas the plain digibox does not and it seems to be giving
me more trouble than it's worth!

Thanks,