[mythtv-users] RealMagic XCard support?

ziphnor na ziphnor at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 13:28:50 UTC 2005

[Oops, i accidently first sent this response only back to greg, sorry
about that ]

Damn, i suppose no support in Myth also means no support in linux just
as unaccelerated TV-Out? If so i guess ill have to find an
alternative.

Ive noticed that some RADEON X600 (such as
http://www.abit-usa.com/products/graphics/techspec.php?categories=2&model=224
) cards have YPbPr component output, and i have seen dirt cheap YPbPr
component -> RGB SCART adapters on the net( such as
http://www.svideo.com/scartrgb.html ), furthermore the Club-3D S3
DeltaChrome S8 also have similar outputs. I would assume such a
solution would be superior to standard S-Video TV-Out, but is it
possible to use such a setup under linux/MythTV, or is necessary
support simply not there?