[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au script from this list. Anyone elsehadproblems today?

Joshua King jkingkard-hotmail at yahoo.com.au
Tue Aug 2 09:05:32 UTC 2005

Hi Ian,

I can pitch in on OzTiVo...

On 2/8/05 4:42 PM, "Ian Ward" <support at cyberpro.com.au> wrote:

> That would be great, where are they located? I had not seen the OzTivo
> site before.
> Is this http://minnie.tuhs.org/Programs/Wktivoguide/ what you are
> talking about?

http://www.tvguide.org.au is the best place to start (that's the backend to
the system at that site). BTW press Cancel a couple of times to browse
around, you won't be able to see guide data without registering.

> Do you find this more reliable than d1.com.au?

I changed over because d1's reliability was dropping off. If you put
yourself on the tvguide mailing list you're warned if things go wrong.

The quality is excellent, and includes all of the paid channels (which is my
main reason for not moving onto IceGuide).

Joshua