[mythtv-users] Mythweb probs

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon Aug 1 15:46:16 UTC 2005

> I am operating on a brand new FC4 install with yum having updated the
> system (and installed mythtv-suite).  I couldn't find anything on this
> error in the mythtv.org website or on this list, has anyone run into
> this?  Thanks!

My best guess is that something got corrupted in the package or during
the install.  My suggestion is to reinstall, and if that doesn't work,
try installing the tarball instead of the rpm.

Since you didn't list the version (I assume it's .18.1), and those line
numbers correspond to the last line of each of those files, my guess is
that there's a missing } somewhere.   Maybe you want to just grab those
specific files from the release tree:

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/browser/branches/release-0-18-fixes/mythplugins/mythweb/themes/Default

-Chris