[mythtv-users] Black Screen, White Bars with sound

Marc Maniscalco mmaniscalco18 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 1 14:48:46 UTC 2005

I have been using MythTV for about a month now, and it
was all working pretty good.  Last night I was fast
forwarding and my picture just went out.  The screen
is black with 2 thick white bar going down.  I still
hear the sound.  This is all going out a PVR350.

I can get to the GUI fine and see everything there,
but anytime I go to live TV or view a recording it is
just black screen and white bars.  I can even see the
shows running in the little preview windows.

Has this happened to anyone else?

I fixed it once with a complete reboot.  Restarting
the frontend didn't seem to help.

Thanks,
Marc