[mythtv-users] A few minor issues

chris at cpr.homelinux.net chris at cpr.homelinux.net
Mon Aug 1 14:07:29 UTC 2005

On Mon, Aug 01, 2005 at 11:57:06AM +0100, Jo Shields wrote:
> * In MythWeb, under the Music section, clicking on a track title returns
> me to the same page, with all images/stylesheets missing, and a funny
> URL which includes most of the path to the file in question. What is the
> correct behaviour, and how should I be achieving it?

The correct behavior is "whatever you want it to do", and is effected by
editing the url in the mythweb/config/conf.php file.  Whatever url you
specify will have the filename appended and passed back to the browser.
The same applies to video.

> * MythVideo is using mplayer to open video files - however, these are
> always being opened BEHIND mythfrontend - I need to alt-tab to the video
> to interact with it. Is this a WM issue?

Yes.  You need to configure your WM so that new windows are raised and
given the keyboard focus.  This is the default for most simple WMs, but
more complicated toys like KDE may have a different raise/focus model.