[mythtv-users] Black and White

David Watkins watkinshome at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 10:02:03 UTC 2005

On 01/08/05, Martin Ravell <martin.ravell at fmsglobal.com> wrote:

> I'm getting black and white out of the SVideo output on my PVR-350. The
> composite out is in color but I don't want to use this.
>

> The rig is FC3, ATRPM's from Jarod's Guide. TV Out via the PVR-350
>

> Is there a setting somewhere that I have set wrong (to composite for
> example)?
>

> If so, where can I find it?

The Black and White is due to a composite / S-Video mismatch.

Assuming that the PVR-350 is outputting S-Video, then either:

    1. Your TV input is set to compsite (try the tv settings menu)
    2. Your cable is only a composite video cable, not an S-Video one.

What cable arrangement are you using out of the PVR-350?