[mythtv-users] splitting directv signal?

Mike Brown xenoxaos at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 22:46:23 UTC 2005

It works to an extent, I did it in my home and it would only work with
certain channels and when the recievers were on appoximately the same
channel. if you want to there are satellite muxers that take like 3 dishes
for 4 boxes, or maybe 2 dishes for 3 boxes...but 1 dish for 2 boxes works
sometimes...but not all
Mike