[mythtv-users] xbox-mythtv v.18 / remote woes

Reza Naima reza at reza.net
Sat Apr 30 22:28:43 UTC 2005

the latest version - not the beta.  It actually seems like it's working.
I straced X and it notices the commands appearing (watched /dev/lircmd)
and mythfrontend seems to be watching /dev/lircd.  Everything seems to
install, but the version mismatch (.17 on xbox, .18 on backend) brings
up a dialog  box that i can't seem to get rid of by hitting the select
button on the remote.

any thoughts?

thnx,
reza

On Sat, Apr 30, 2005 at 12:13:34PM -0600, Greg Mitchell sent me this...