[mythtv-users] Debian Packages for mythtv .18

Stef Coene stef.coene at docum.org
Sat Apr 30 19:36:34 UTC 2005

On Saturday 30 April 2005 21:23, Matt wrote:
> Does anyone know who maintains the debian packages for mythtv?  It
> looks like they're still at .17 meaning I can't upgrade my remote
> frontend xbox.
>
> http://dijkstra.csh.rit.edu/~mdz/debian/dists/unstable/mythtv/
>
> I was looking at the dates from when .17 was released until when they
> made the .17 deb packages and it wasn't more than about a week.  It's
> been several weeks now with now .18 packages.  I noticed Matt
> Zimmerman is listed at the bottom, I've CC'd him on this e-mail.
See his old post:

[mythtv-users] MythTV 0.18 debs
  From: Matt Zimmerman <mdz at debian.org>
  To: mythtv-users at mythtv.org
  Date: 23/04/05 00:33

I am away on a trip, and will not be able to prepare Debian or Ubuntu
packages of MythTV 0.18 until I return (~10 days at best).  Please do not
send me email asking about the packages; I do not have time to reply to
everyone who has already done so, and I hope that this announcement will
stem the tide.