[mythtv-users] ATI Rage Fury TV-Out

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Sat Apr 30 13:33:43 UTC 2005

I can't seem to find any clear information about using the TV-Out capability
of an ATI Rage Fury (R128) under linux. Does anyone know if/how to set it up?

I'm trying to use this old card in a myth box I'm building for my parents.

N.B. Whilst I appreciate everyones help I'm really seeking definitive
information and not suggestions. I've been researching this for a long time
and so I know of various projects that *might* allow it but none that
specifically detail setup and support of this card.
--
Stuart Morgan