[mythtv-users] Timestretch = chipmunk audio, also timestamp problem with 3x FF

Nick Rosier nick.rosier at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 09:59:47 UTC 2005

On 4/30/05, Louie Ilievski <loudawg at comcast.net> wrote:
> Hi all, I'm using a PVR-350 TV-Out on my Myth box and I've always had this
> problem from the time timestretch was added as a feature to CVS from a couple
> days ago.  Timestretch when using the 350 does not compensate for pitch, and
> so the audio is either high or low pitched, depending on whether the
> timestretch is greater than or less than 1.0.  Is this due to the fact that
> I'm using the 350's decoder?  Any way to fix this?

Been trying to get a test case working where the audio line-out from
the PVR is redirected to audio-on of my motherboard, sound is
processed and audio-out is sent to my stereo.
I posted this as a possible solution on the developers alias and turns
out Frank Riley is also working on getting this in Myth.
So wouldn't give up on it yet. It might work someday :-)

N.