[mythtv-users] WAF Achieves a Positive Value !

Mudit Wahal mwahal at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 29 22:18:00 UTC 2005

On the product information webpage it says that it supports divx. The bundled software for MVP
plays divx. So, is the mpeg4 issue only wuth mvpmc software ?

----- http://www.hauppauge.com/pages/products/data_mediamvp.html ---
Plays MPEG-1, MPEG-2 and DivX recordings made with the Hauppauge WinTV with SoftPVR or
WinTV-PVR's. Will also play most other MPEG-1/2 standard video files. Will also play most standard
DivX movies*. With MediaMVP’s remote control, you can pause, rewin, fast forward or jump through
your recorded videos.
------

Thanks
Mudit