[mythtv-users] How to Cancel a running Job

Mercury Morris mercury.morris at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 21:03:28 UTC 2005

The requeued mythcommflag job has been running for one hour
never changing from "Searching for Logo".  This was what I observed
for the three-hour run earlier today.  I'd say it's quite likely that there
will be no change in that status.

So Chris, may I proceed to re-compile?  It appears that the default for
the ./configure command was/is --compile-type=release.  What should
this be changed to, --compile-type=debug ?  Any other changes or
instructions ?  It will not be before tomorrow, Saturday morning US-time
before I can re-compile, so there's no rush for an answer to the ./configure
questions.

Assuming the re-compile succeeds, what then should I do to collect
debug info that would be useful to you ?

Thanks for all the help with this, I hope it results in something that you
can use to make mythcommflag better.  Watching a program that
automatically just skips the commercials is such a joy, and so much
easier than holding down the FastForward button on the VCR remote.

--
MM