[mythtv-users] IR Adapter: Recommendations?

Paul Check paul at openstreet.com
Fri Apr 29 20:10:47 UTC 2005

Hi: I have a MythTV backend/frontend on one machine using the PVR-350,
and have just configured a MythTV frontend on another system. My final
piece on the frontend only system is to get an IR adapter. I have no
clue what to buy (started with a USB adapter, but I believe it is very
short range). Ideally, I'd like an adapter that would work with the
original PVR-350 remote since I probably wouldn't use both systems at
the same time.

Any recommendations?

Thanks, Paul