[mythtv-users] WAF Achieves a Positive Value !

Tom Lichti tom at redpepperracing.com
Fri Apr 29 15:09:21 UTC 2005

Matt wrote:
> Yea... nice huh?  I'm in a similar boat...  I'm always asked "why do
> you spend so much time at your computer... blah blah blah"
>
> But, she think's the myth box is great.  Frequently, there are shows
> that she wants to watch that I have no interest in watching.  So, when
> I'm watching TV with her, we'll watch something we both want to watch,
> then when I'm "spending so much time at my computer" she can watch the
> crap I have no interest in watching... like American "Idle" or pretty
> much anything on TLC.
>
> Issac Richards -----> +1

Agreed! I too am running at a pretty high WAF (regarding Myth, let's not
talk about last weekend...) my only problem is that when there are
issues with Myth, it always happens when I'm not at home. I should say
that the last time I had a serious problem with the system was quite
awhile ago, so kudos to the dev team!

All I need to do is make sure all her shows are scheduled, and she's
happy. Originally I didn't really understand the 'I don't watch live tv
anymore' posts, but now I do... :)

Tom