[mythtv-users] dumb question about slave backend setup

Loren H. Burlingame there.can.be.only.two.apparently at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 13:33:56 UTC 2005

ok, I have read the docs and skimmed the mailing list archive but am
not really finding what I am looking for which probably means I am
doing something obviously wrong.

Anyway, my question is about setting up a slave backend. I set up the
slave to point to the master mysql db (which works, I have tested it
from the command line) as well as setting the IP of the master backend
in the setup.

According to the doc, I am to skip the video sources setup, which I
did, but now I don't have any video sources to bind to an input on the
card.

I guess I am just a little confused, maybe the set up is working
properly and I just don't know it but I would really think you would
have to bind an input.

Anyway, if anyone has any help I would appreciate it.

--
Loren H. Burlingame <loren at lhb.name>
GPG Key ID: 0x112DCF4F