[mythtv-users] [ot] mythphone connect to local asterisk box

Steven mythmail at richardstraat.homedns.org
Thu Apr 28 19:02:31 UTC 2005

Hi,

I have an asterisk server installed on my myth box. I can connect sip
phones to it from my laptop and other pc's around the house.
I've tried to use mythphone as a sip client (created a special extention
for it) but I can't get it to register.
 In my mythphone settings I have :
Login to a SIP Server (checked)
SIP server DNS Name localhost (also tried with 127.0.0.1 and machines ip
adres )
sign in name (nr of sip extention i have created in asterisk)
password   ""   ""

As NAT Traversal Method I have set None.

In mythphone it says Registered to  as   .ad nothing happens.

If I use sjphone with the same settings on my mythbox I can use the
extention just fine.

Any ideas?

Steven