[mythtv-users] Will we be watching pictures with background music?

Fredrik Karlsson dargosch at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 13:12:00 UTC 2005

Hi all,

Honestly, I have to say that looking throught the feature set of
MythTV in comparison with the the other HTPC/PVR solutions out there
in the OSS world, I get impressed with the featured I have availible
to me as a MythTV user. However, there is one thing that Freevo has
that MythTV has that I know would make me (and my family) jump with
joy, and that is the ability to de-attach music playing so that it
continues when viewing pictures (for instance).

Is this in the roadmap for Myth? Would it be hard to do?

/Fredrik

--
My Gentoo + PVR-350 + IVTV + MythTV blog is on
http://gentoomythtv.blogspot.com/