[mythtv-users] Video Choppy during editing + cutlist not being removed

Nezar Nielsen nezar.nielsen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 12:43:39 UTC 2005

On 4/26/05, Matt <skd5aner at gmail.com> wrote:
> increment of time.  Also, when I try and move forward in keyframes, it
> flickers between frames and frames constantly get "stuck" when you see
> the flicker no matter where you are in the show.  A good way to test
> this is by selection any short measure of time, and just holding the
> right arrow.  You'll see it's not moving smoothly through the video.
>
> Not sure when this change has taken place as I've upgraded several
> times since I last used the feature about a month ago.  Anyone else
> seeing this?

Yep, it's the same for me, frames getting mixed up, when moving
keyframe by keyframe.

Also, maybe related, when I transcode to have all the extra stuff
removed, the video is properly transcoded to mpeg4, but all the stuff
I've marked to be removed is still in the video, and my cutlist is
still present.
Of course, if I try to transcode again, it fails, giving an error
about unknown codec afair.

--
Mvh. Nezar Nielsen
http://fez.dk