[mythtv-users] Recommendations on a second card with working FM radio

Fredrik Karlsson dargosch at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 07:54:06 UTC 2005

Hi all,

Like so many other before me, I find that just one tuner card is not
enough, and now I need another one. I have a PVR-350 card which I use
for input and TV out, but I have never got the radio part to work. My
girlriend really misses the FM radio feature so, due to the arrival of
an updated version of mythFM, I think that the new card would have to
have a working v4l radio driver.

What would you guys recommend?

/Fredrik

--
My Gentoo + PVR-350 + IVTV + MythTV blog is on
http://gentoomythtv.blogspot.com/